“Jesus replied, “The time is coming, ma’am, when we will no longer be concerned about whether to worship the Father here or in Jerusalem. For it’s not where we worship that counts, but how we worship – is our worship spiritual and real? Do we have the Holy Spirit’s help? For God is Spirit, and we must have his help to worship as we should. The Father wants this of worship from us.”
1 John 4:21-23 (Living Bible)
The purpose of this ministry is to assist the Pastor in enhancing and developing meaningful Spirit-filled worship services, special programs and to magnify the Lord to the best of our ability.
Our goal is to prayerfully seek the Lord’s leading in designing a balanced worship experience that will bless people of all ages, races, cultures and backgrounds during our weekly service.
Worth-giving because of who He is
Offering to Him what we have to give
Responding to what God has done
Singing out to God as the only true God
Humbling ourselves before God
Identifying with God and His ways
Presenting ourselves to God
- To recommend and assist in promoting special services throughout the year with local churches and the community.
- To review recommendations regarding cantatas, drama ministry, creative arts and other special programs.
- To express thanks, preferably by card, to guest speakers and all who provide or take part in the ministry or music in our church.
- To support all who participate in worship through prayer, attendance, and verbal encouragement.
- To assist in the preparation and other tasks for special programs and events.
- To support other Ministry Teams in unity and with their endeavors.
Ministry Team Leader: Debbi Smits