“And whatever you do; whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of The Lord Jesus giving thanks to God The Father through Him.” Colossians 3:17
The purpose of the Technology Ministry Team is to capture, communicate, and present God’s message through various mediums and platforms. We support other ministry teams of Calvary Community Church by using digital, electronic and social media as a worship and outreach tool. The Technology Ministry provides the technical support required for our worship services. We also record various events, teachings, and sermons, making them available for viewing or listening on our website located at www.calvarysouthholland.com. Our team also operates and maintains the audio/visual and other technical equipment related to fulfilling our purpose.
Goals and Objectives:
Our goal is to support Calvary Community Church in becoming a visible example of the Kingdom of God in South Holland Illinois and beyond.
- Provide clear and intelligible sound that is transparent and distraction free to the listener.
- Use Technology to enhance the praise and worship experience.
- Broadcast live on the Internet allowing the sick, homebound, and college students to stay connected with the Body of Christ.
- Create an archive of services made available to all visitors.
- Successfully operate and manage all A/V components of the church.
- Be effective in making the service a pleasant visual and audible experience.
- Make DVD’s and CD’s available to all members.
- Train the youth of Calvary Community Church to use their God-given talents to learn the different areas of technology and be effective in enhancing the worship service.
Technology Ministry Team Leader: Henrietta Mason